Ratan is an aesthetic modern design that suits well in all sorts of spaces. In ancient times, they used candelabras, and now we use rattan pendant lights. Ratan is ideal for lighting because of its delicate crafted technique.
Ratan pendant fills the empty regions with its unique form of shapes and shades of the bulbs to shine in every region.
Pendants are made from rattan or bamboo in different shapes such as cap, sphere, oblong, wheel, dome, round, basket, vase, swirl, etc. Ratan instantly glam-up your home appeal.
The ratton is available in multiple sizes which offers you flexibility.
In this article, I suggest some of the rattan pendant models which gives you an idea to purchase.
Where will I Use Rattan?
Rattan has a naturally crafted material that provides you a richness and texture to all kinds of styles. Rattan fit wonderfully in conservatories and summer houses filled with natural light. It gives beautiful interiors for your home such as bedroom, kitchen features.
How To Hang a Pendant Light from Ceiling?
- The most important step is to switch off the power where you are going to hang the pendant light and also remove the previous fixture. Use the ladder to reach up.
- Assemble the new pendant lamp by the instructions given by the manufacturer.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the electrical box by the use of screws and make sure the wires are visible. Then, connect the wires from the ceiling to the fixture. Fix the pendants to the top of the ceiling cover.
- Adjust the bamboo pendant lamp to 30-40” above the workspace. If the pendant is too low you can adjust it by pulling the cord at the mount bracket and conceal it inside.
- Fix the bulb into the socket and make sure it hangs securely.
By these steps, you can hang the rattan pendant light.
How Far Pendant Lights Should Be Hung?
Normally, the pendant should be hung at 30inches above the counter and 60 inches above the floor. It should be placed without getting any movement.
Types of rattan pendant light
Beat Pendants still snatch a display in the dining room or kitchen. The copper-interior pendant charges just a fraction of the original amount.
Caviar pendant is made up of steel and glass with a brown nickel finish to make these rare bulbs shine. Hang them like a trio for a basic light fixture.
Socket E27 Pendant
Cover your room with silicone and glass socket creations. It arrives in all ranges of colors that decorate your home.
Ping Pong Ball Pendant
Designing a pendant with basketball and soccer might be a hit of luck. It is similar to a ping pong game. It arrives with a rainbow-colored shade.
Benefits For Opting Pendant Light
- Saves Spaces
- Creates Ambiance
- Provides more Light
Ratan gives brightness and glam to your home. It varies in sizes, styles, and shapes for contemporary design and is entirely customizable. Every ratton has a distinct charm that gives a glow.
Our modern pendant lamp designs are excited by styles from various regions including America, Japan, etc.
This article helps you to understand and also provides you detailed knowledge about the rattan pendant.